ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you
• 23 September 2014 • 40,306 notes
never forget to praise my angel here with flowers on
• 23 September 2014 • 513,701 notes
“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
— things to remember, -n.m. (via awkwarddly)
• 23 September 2014 • 135,478 notes
WHICH HOUSE SHOULD HARRY BE SORTED INTO?
Click and choose your own adventure!
JUST CLICK ON SLYTHERIN
JUST DO IT
CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS THEN CLICK THE NUMBER 5 BENEATH THE COMIC
• 23 September 2014 • 29,460 notes
i can’t wait until i’m older and have a serious relationship like think of how much fun that would be every single night would be like a sleepover with your best friend and you could make pancakes at 3 in the morning and uncontrollably snuggle when you’re bored
• 23 September 2014 • 26,262 notes
Then and Now: taylorswift on hearing her song on radio for the first time (2006~2014)
• 23 September 2014 • 325 notes
"I’m dancing on my own//I make the moves up as I go."
• 22 September 2014 • 6,111 notes